Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Couture Kitchens


I recently came across a very creative kitchen company from Japan named Toyo. Their designs are modern, yet the materials used are so over the top, making each of their kitchens classy and unique.  The focus of their designs is the island, where the range, sink, counter space and storage are all combined in it, making it very functional as well in smaller spaces.

Have you seen any kitchen as sparkly?




















Make sure to visit my blog again for more design talk

Ruba

4 comments:

  1. Wow!

    This has my name written all over it!! I love sparkle and I love the idea of a couture kitchen!

    Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I want that kitchen, I'd be afraid to ruin it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique and striking kitchen... But I would be wanting to turn more lights on and let the sunshine in.. I think I am a bright and cheerful kitchen girl .. :)

    ReplyDelete